Commercial Greenhouse Malaysia
Growing of plants in commercial greenhouses enhances the temperature to desired levels to boost both quality and quantity of produce. Greenhouses minimize disease infection, thus high economic yields. Carbon dioxide may be easily administered to plants depending on the grower’s requirements.
While most growers grow tomatoes under irrigation during dry seasons, commercial greenhouse offers year-round growth. With significant reduction of agricultural land across the globe, commercial greenhouses enable intensive production per unit area. Commercial greenhouses also enhance market timing to increase profits. Production levels should be maintained throughout the year. Greenhouses are compatible with a wide variety of plants, including onions, herbs and spices, cucumbers, colored capsicums, etc.
A scaled down commercial greenhouse is called a cold frame. Greenhouses are manufactured using a variety of covering materials such as glass and plastics. The structure heats up because solar radiation is absorbed by plants and soil inside the greenhouse. Subsequently, air warmed through the heat energy from interior parts is retained in the building by the properly designed roof and walls.
Many agricultural firms in developing countries are working with local firms to improve their yields and enhance efficiency through adoption of greenhouses. Modern and affordable greenhouses can be constructed using locally sourced materials. The system can be further automated using solar-powered sensors.
Consulting a trained professional is recommended in order to choose the most suitable greenhouses. A pre-site survey by the professional is recommended. Permanent greenhouses are common in research stations. They have metal frames and covered with glass material. Automated cooling and heating systems are installed to ensure efficiency of the greenhouse. Experts recommend semi-permanent greenhouses for established growers. Temporary greenhouses have wooden frames and are covered with a plastic paper material. Small-scale farmers mostly utilize them to improve quality of their produce.
Relevant parties consider a variety of factors when choosing a location for a greenhouse.
Greenhouses should be situated where they receive optimal sunlight. Morning sunlight in the east direction is essential for plants. Such sunlight maximizes growth by making the production to begin early. Different plants have varying light requirements. Greenhouses should not be near evergreen trees due to blockage of sunlight. It is essential to handle the drainage needs of the farm appropriately. Building greenhouses at higher grounds than surrounding regions help enhance drainage of water. This prevents water-logging which has adverse effects on crops. Greenhouses should also have convenient access.
A storage area should be situated near the greenhouses for safekeeping of supplies. This should be avoided by placing proper ventilation system to control greenhouse micro-climate. A proper ventilation system controls the micro-climate in the greenhouse, preventing pests and diseases. Innovative greenhouse structures have been introduced globally, allowing easy assembling and maximizing output from the greenhouse.
New technologies have enabled customization of greenhouses based on preferences and size of operations. It is critical to plant high-quality seeds to enhance the performance of a greenhouse. Also, growers should have profound insight into expected returns before deciding on a particular greenhouse.
- Agriculture Watering System Malaysia
- Garden Watering System Malaysia
- Automatic Garden Watering Systems Malaysia
- Residential Irrigation System Malaysia
- Residential Watering System Malaysia
- Rain Water Harvesting System Malaysia
- Golf Course Watering System Malaysia
- Golf Course Irrigation System Malaysia
- Fogging Effect Malaysia
- Commercial Greenhouse Malaysia
- Soil Moisture Sensor Malaysia
- Open Field System Malaysia
- Sprinklers Supplier Malaysia
- Polybag Drip System Malaysia
- Irrigation Filter System Malaysia
- Central Control Irrigation Malaysia
- Decoder Sprinkler Malaysia
- Arrow Dripper Malaysia
- Button Dripper Malaysia
- Fogger System Malaysia
- Micro Sprinkler Malaysia
- Field Satellite System Malaysia
- Weather Station Malaysia
- Root Watering System Malaysia
- Fertilizer Injector Malaysia
- Agriculture Irrigation Malaysia
- Sports Field Irrigation System Malaysia
- Garden Irrigation System Malaysia
- Theme Park Irrigation System Malaysia
- Buildings Irrigation System Malaysia
- Commercial Watering System Malaysia
- Dripline Malaysia
- Drippers For Irrigation Systems Malaysia
- Misting System Malaysia
- Watering Timer Malaysia
- Drip Irrigation System Malaysia
- Irrigation Systems Malaysia