Fogging Effect Malaysia
A balance between humidity and transpiration is critical for water and nutrient uptake with minimal dehydration. Surrounding humidity influences evapotranspiration rates. A dense foliage canopy minimizes air movement within plants. A layer of nearly saturated moisture develops around such plants. Saturation of growing mediums contributes to the emergence of problems such as fungi, fungus gnats, moss and grey mold.
High air temperature increases leaf temperature, leading to exceeding of water loss beyond the ability of the crops to absorb moisture. Stress builds within such plants, hindering effective growth. Utilization of fog and mist reduces surrounding temperature and increases humidity levels while maintaining the plant medium below saturation. Increased oxygen supply in the roots zone enhances faster rooting of plants. Subsequently, the establishment of the roots system reduces the relative humidity.
Fog systems enhance the automatic application of insecticides, fungicides and foliar. They allow for uniform distribution and are timesaving. Modern systems have been introduced to provide fogging effects in Malaysia. Such systems have a high-pressure pump and pipes with inbuilt nozzles that enable the formation of fine water droplets. Piston pumps are needed to develop the necessary pressure that forms the 10-20 micron size droplets required for fogging effect. Systems creating droplet size larger than 50 microns are mist systems.
Fogging effect systems require durable and robust piping for optimal performance. Copper and stainless steel are hence utilized. It is recommended that piping lines are evenly spaced. Nozzles have inbuilt anti-drip valves to eliminate dripping after the fogging effect system shuts off. Integral filters are designed to prevent possible clogging of the nozzles.
Nozzles are made using plastic, ceramic and stainless steel materials. Clogging of nozzles with chemical substances is a major setback in fogging effect systems. Chemical deposits cover the inside of nozzles and pipes, significantly reducing flow. Suitable fogging effect systems should have filtration capabilities to ensure uninterrupted operations. Also the system must be flushed with liquid solution produced by Wastech to breakdown solidified chemical deposits and flow out with waters.
Modern Fogging effect systems have an inbuilt controller or computer that accurately measures vapor pressure deficit (VPD). Water stress within the crops can be kept at acceptable levels through maintenance of the VPD below one. Technological advancement has led to the design of inexpensive fogging effect systems that are environmentally friendly. It is essential that such systems are tailored to customer requirements.
- Agriculture Watering System Malaysia
- Garden Watering System Malaysia
- Automatic Garden Watering Systems Malaysia
- Residential Irrigation System Malaysia
- Residential Watering System Malaysia
- Rain Water Harvesting System Malaysia
- Golf Course Watering System Malaysia
- Golf Course Irrigation System Malaysia
- Fogging Effect Malaysia
- Commercial Greenhouse Malaysia
- Soil Moisture Sensor Malaysia
- Open Field System Malaysia
- Sprinklers Supplier Malaysia
- Polybag Drip System Malaysia
- Irrigation Filter System Malaysia
- Central Control Irrigation Malaysia
- Decoder Sprinkler Malaysia
- Arrow Dripper Malaysia
- Button Dripper Malaysia
- Fogger System Malaysia
- Micro Sprinkler Malaysia
- Field Satellite System Malaysia
- Weather Station Malaysia
- Root Watering System Malaysia
- Fertilizer Injector Malaysia
- Agriculture Irrigation Malaysia
- Sports Field Irrigation System Malaysia
- Garden Irrigation System Malaysia
- Theme Park Irrigation System Malaysia
- Buildings Irrigation System Malaysia
- Commercial Watering System Malaysia
- Dripline Malaysia
- Drippers For Irrigation Systems Malaysia
- Misting System Malaysia
- Watering Timer Malaysia
- Drip Irrigation System Malaysia
- Irrigation Systems Malaysia
IRRIGATION ENGINEERING MALAYSIA
WASTECH ENGINEERING SDN. BHD.
Address : No. 4, Jalan TSB 10, Taman Industri Sungai Buloh,
47000 Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : +603-6157 3040
Fax : +603-6156 9016
Email : email@example.com
IRRIGATION ENGINEERING HONG KONG
WASTECH ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL LTD.
Address : Unit C, 5/F., Lockhart Centre, 301-307 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Tel : +852 2983 6731
Fax : +852 2983 6751
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia | Hong Kong