Golf Course Irrigation System Malaysia
A central controller serves as the brain of the entire golf course irrigation system. Situated in the maintenance rooms, the central controller regulates the sprinklers watering the greens. The system has a personal computer installed with a powerful software that turns on or off the sprinkler, depending on the watering needs of the golf course. The irrigation manager can also turn on the sprinkler by clicking on the computer. The response from the computer system is real-time.
A pump station monitors water flow to maximize efficiency in the golf course irrigation system. The pump station also draws water from the source and releases water into the watering system depending on the watering needs. The central control sends messages to field controllers that are enjoined to the sprinklers subsequently turning the sprinklers in the golf course on or off.
Field controllers are situated in a metal box that is fixed to a concrete base. Golf course irrigation systems have valve-in-head sprinklers. Each sprinkler has valve within its casing. A field controller can control as much as 50 sprinklers. There is an alternative for the irrigation managers to manually turn the sprinklers on or off.
Data is integrated from onsite weather stations into central control for golf course irrigation systems. This is critical to get the exact conditions and respond appropriately. Data collected from onsite weather stations include humidity, wind speed, moisture, and rainfall. The central control can automatically download data and use it to calculate evapotranspiration (ET). Advanced central control software has capabilities to use the ET values and rainfall to adjust the watering schedule automatically.
Water sources for golf course irrigation systems are mostly manmade, for example, lakes and ponds. The irrigation system is fed by a drainage system. The water source might even be underground water. In that case, how deep the ground is dug for water depends on the requirements of the client. River water is hardly utilized because of quality issues. Irrigation managers for golf course irrigation systems should avoid irrigating in the afternoon. Strong winds lead to a bad distribution of water from the sprinkler. Also, a lot of water is lost due to evaporation.
- Agriculture Watering System Malaysia
- Garden Watering System Malaysia
- Automatic Garden Watering Systems Malaysia
- Residential Irrigation System Malaysia
- Residential Watering System Malaysia
- Rain Water Harvesting System Malaysia
- Golf Course Watering System Malaysia
- Golf Course Irrigation System Malaysia
- Fogging Effect Malaysia
- Commercial Greenhouse Malaysia
- Soil Moisture Sensor Malaysia
- Open Field System Malaysia
- Sprinklers Supplier Malaysia
- Polybag Drip System Malaysia
- Irrigation Filter System Malaysia
- Central Control Irrigation Malaysia
- Decoder Sprinkler Malaysia
- Arrow Dripper Malaysia
- Button Dripper Malaysia
- Fogger System Malaysia
- Micro Sprinkler Malaysia
- Field Satellite System Malaysia
- Weather Station Malaysia
- Root Watering System Malaysia
- Fertilizer Injector Malaysia
- Agriculture Irrigation Malaysia
- Sports Field Irrigation System Malaysia
- Garden Irrigation System Malaysia
- Theme Park Irrigation System Malaysia
- Buildings Irrigation System Malaysia
- Commercial Watering System Malaysia
- Dripline Malaysia
- Drippers For Irrigation Systems Malaysia
- Misting System Malaysia
- Watering Timer Malaysia
- Drip Irrigation System Malaysia
- Irrigation Systems Malaysia
IRRIGATION ENGINEERING MALAYSIA
WASTECH ENGINEERING SDN. BHD.
Address : No. 4, Jalan TSB 10, Taman Industri Sungai Buloh,
47000 Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel : +603-6157 3040
Fax : +603-6156 9016
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
IRRIGATION ENGINEERING HONG KONG
WASTECH ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL LTD.
Address : Unit C, 5/F., Lockhart Centre, 301-307 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Tel : +852 2983 6731
Fax : +852 2983 6751
Email : email@example.com
Malaysia | Hong Kong